The project aims to examine the impact, resilience, and responses to COVID19 in the NPA area on a community level. The CRR -COVID19 project is structured into four community groups (CG):
- Citizens' responses including human rights considerations.
- Families and schooling, their readiness for tele-solutions.
- Health-care providers and user readiness for tele-solutions and practical arrangement to secure safe healthcare.
- Regional - county authorities assessing the impact of COVID19 and policy responses aiming at sustainable recovery.
The four community groups will explore through tailored community questionnaires leading to insights, best practices utilised during the Covid-19 pandemic in the NPA area and make recommendations for the future NPA.
Ninetta Chaniotou Regional Council of Kainuu
- University of Oulu, Finland
- Rural Area Partnership, Northern Ireland
- NHS Western Isles, Scotland
- Leitrim County Council, Ireland
- British Red Cross, Shetland, Scotland
- Baltic Sea Cluster Development Centre, Denmark.
- Derry City & Strabane District Council, Northern Ireland
- Faroese Agricultural Agency, Faroe Islands